Dec 8, 2013

A Hershey's Christmas - stocking stuffers

Hugs & Kisses



Here's a cute treat to make for a stocking stuffer or as a dinner table favor! (I haven't decided yet.)

I started with a clear acetate pillow box, you can find them @ Joy's Life, under the tab "craft containers." You can purchase a 5 pack for only $3.99!

Then fill 'em up with your favorite Christmas candy.

Hershey's Christmas Hugs

To embellish, I created a belly ban using Stampin' Up designer papers, Jolly Holiday.


The circles were cut on my Cricut using the Accent Essentials cart. <Accent6s> page 37 for the scallop & <Accnt1s> for the solid circles in varying sizes, 2" & 1¾".

"Hugs & Kisses" is a Joy's Life stamp from my favorite set  Wintery Puns.

This is a super easy & fast way to add a special touch to your place setting or fill a stocking!


Merry Christmas!


Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'


This post was written while designing for Joy's Life.




11 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea - Happy Holidays Maria!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria I would have stopped by sooner but I am still trying to get used to my new computer. Maria these little stocking fillers are just perfect and will bring a lot of joy to ever receives them, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so adorable, Maria! I love clear packaging filled with treats. It's so fun to see what's inside, and I love your festive belly band wraps. Totally perfect, be they stocking stuffers, or place settings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooooooooooooooo adorble ones,,,,so cute,,,,,,,I want , I want I want mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. The chocolate is always good too of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable, Maria!! What awesome gifts they make!! Whether you use them as stocking stuffers or table favors, they are fabulous!! I hope you and your family have a very happy holiday season!! Merry Christmas!!

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria