Feb 21, 2015

Baking with Brookside Chocolates (Goji with Raspberry) - easy brownies - printable recipe

Baking with Brookside Chocolates Goji with Raspberry, brownies


Are you a Brookside chocolate lover?
They are SO good!
But to avoid eating them all myself, I decided to have a little play in the kitchen then share the love.





Using my favorite home-made brownie recipe, I scooped the batter into a paper lined mini muffin pan and placed a little Brookside gem atop each one.



baking brownies with Brookside Chocolates and Hershey's Cocoa


I got a thumbs up from everyone and will definitely be making these again!



Baking with Brookside Chocolates - Easy Fudge Brownies


Here's my go to brownie recipe...so easy!!



Easy Fudge Brownies

½  cup butter, plus 2 Tablespoons (set aside)
6  Tablespoons cocoa powder
1  cup white sugar
2  eggs
1  teaspoon vanilla
¾  cup all-purpose flour
½  cup chopped nuts (optional; walnuts, pecans,etc)
confectioner's sugar for garnish or your favorite frosting

Preheat oven to 350°F.  Grease an 8x8 inch square baking pan.

In a saucepan, melt the ½ cup butter over medium low heat.  
Once melted, stir in the cocoa and additional 2 Tablespoons of butter.

REMOVE FROM HEAT.

Immediately add the sugar; mix well. 
Stir in the eggs, one at a time. 
Add the vanilla, flour and nuts (if using)

Spread brownie batter evenly in greased pan.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack. 
Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar or frost.


I used the above recipe to create my 
Brookside Chocolate, Goji with Raspberry 
cupcake brownies. 
- Maria @ http://asimplefive.blogspot.com/ 



Follow on Bloglovin

Have you experimented in the
kitchen lately?
Any new recipes to share??



scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria